5 DAYS HIGH IMPACT LEADERSHIP COURSE
Special Course for Senior Decision Makers for improving and refreshing Leadership and Management Skills.
Great leadership is about delivering results today and ensuring that they are sustainable for tomorrow. Successful leaders accomplish this by set-ting the direction, inspiring action, aligning resources and developing the capabilities of your team. Leadership is knowing how to vary the application of these skills within the culture and during any environment change. By improving your effectiveness, you will learn how to create and sustain team momentum and lead positively through periods of change, conflict or crisis.
The High Impact Leadership Program enables Leaders to rise up to the leadership challenge through change, crisis and development.
Over the five days, it guides participants from ‘macro’ issues such as organizational structures, incentives, to ‘micro’ topics like managing performance, and providing and using feedback to enhance personal and professional growth.
This program develops leadership capabilities and focuses on transforming experienced managers into leaders who will set direction and provide a results oriented vision for their teams and individual employees.
Over the five days the participants will be guided through four key stages: -
• Where are you now?
• What does best practice / team performance look like?
• What tools and techniques will help me grow in challenging times?
• What am I going to do to embed the learning's?
Through follow-up contact after the programme, it extends beyond your time on the course and provides you with valuable guidance as you implement your learning and personal action plans.
Who should attend?
The High Impact Leadership Programme is designed for middle to senior managers with three to six years’ experience in leadership roles, including MBA graduates seeking to refresh their leadership and management skills.
The programme welcomes participants from all functions and units within all kinds of companies, and will benefit a range of candidates from high-potentials to experienced technical specialists who have come to leader-ship positions late in their careers.
Part I: Understanding your organisation
Part II: Creating and Leading effective Teams
Part III: Developing yourself and your leadership skills
Part IV: Embedding the learning
• Explore frameworks for inspiring people and motivating them to per-form better
• Communicating vision, direction and strategy
• Developing high-performance cultures
• Developing yourself with peer consulting and feedback
• Developing your team capabilities
• Developing others through effective coaching and mentoring
• Creating high-performance teams
• Gain clear insights into the strengths and weaknesses of your leadership style
• Developing interpersonal, communication and motivation skills
• Development of key learning into a personal development plan
• Follow up on your personal action plan after the programme to check on the implementation process.
TruMark Company in Collaboration with Positive Performance
Trumark deals with Human Development Training while The High Impact Leadership Program enables Leaders to rise up to the leadership challenge through change, crisis and development.